RTS Level 1 February 2023
This course has an online and practical component:
1 x Online Introductory Session
2 x Practical Days
This will be an introductory session run via zoom.
Date: Fri 17 February 2023
Time: 9am - 12pm
Dates: Sat 18 and Sun 19 February 2023
Times: 9am - 6pm
Location: World Gym Castlereagh St Sydney
The RTS Level 1 course covers:
- How to effectively analyse and progress exercise based on the biomechanical realities of human structures and physics.
- Designing exercise progressions that add challenge, not merely complexity.
- A deep exploration of exercise and how to balance the risks and benefits of specific exercises for clients.
- Understanding the “functional” vs “traditional” training debate.
- Practical sessions focused on developing skills as a Personal Trainer and delivering custom built exercise for clients.